- Econ, PolyEc - a great major because of the money making possibilities. Remember, 'I-banking always needs more people!'
- Math - great for those who didn't quite learn to count in high school.
- Computer Science - even better than mathematics, because the computer does the counting for you!
- Philosophy - great fiscal opportunities if you go into law school, but one drawback is required ability to grow facial hair.
- Music, Art - uncertain financial prospects, great hours.
- Chemistry - good for those who never quite outgrew the home chemistry set phase.
- Classics - ?
- Asian Studies, American Studies - good for studying Asians, Americans.
- Anthro - good for those interested in anthropology.
- Russian - helpful if you want to go over to the former Soviet Union and kill people.
- English - helpful if you want to go over to England and kill people.
- History - those who will not forget the past are condemned to major in it.